5.22.2007

"The penal system is not something we enjoy. It's something with a name that makes us giggle." - Loralei Gilmore


This will be my first Tuesday night without Gilmore Girls to look forward to.
Make fun of me all you want, I won't shed a single Stars Hollow tear.
You know what I will miss the most?
I will miss all the things I learned from this show.
For example, before this show I had never heard of Mallomars, Paul Anka, Jack Kerouac, Madame Bovary, the term "Peyton Place" and Henny Youngman.
This doesn't include all the references to 80's rock bands, fattening foods, wonderful shops in a fictional town and fun things to do in New England.
I already miss Luke and Loralei's flirting in Luke's Diner,
Suki and Jackson's fights, the Independence Inn's front yard,
the smell of Suki's culinary greatness, Rory's romances in high school and college.
I'll even miss Emily and Taylor!
For crying out loud!
Give me Gilmore Girls back!
I just love this show so much! Is anyone else totally heart-broken over this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a word...yes.

angiedunn said...

in two words...
hell yes.
{lol}

angiedunn said...

p.s. sorry to cuss on your blog. i was purely kidding. so so so sad to see GG end. the end.