I'm starting something for myself . . .
LIFE MOMENTS
Here is the first one:
Alice, Marcus, Heidi, me, Charity and Stephen
camping out (no doubt, at a KOA)
in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
You see, "you can trust KOA" as my sister, Charity, often reminded us.
The life memory I have is a big black dog
(I think it was a laborador)
was roaming around the campground
and I was just aching to take it home with me.
I always wanted a dog but my parents didn't want one
so that was that.
I even wrote a report on Beagles
(including sheet protectors and ribbons)
to convince my parents to let me get a dog.
You see, I was sneaky and knew my mom was a sucker for
cute little Beagle puppies.
She still secretly is.
Yet, still no puppy at her house.
LIFE MOMENTS
Here is the first one:
Alice, Marcus, Heidi, me, Charity and Stephen camping out (no doubt, at a KOA)
in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
You see, "you can trust KOA" as my sister, Charity, often reminded us.
The life memory I have is a big black dog
(I think it was a laborador)
was roaming around the campground
and I was just aching to take it home with me.
I always wanted a dog but my parents didn't want one
so that was that.
I even wrote a report on Beagles
(including sheet protectors and ribbons)
to convince my parents to let me get a dog.
You see, I was sneaky and knew my mom was a sucker for
cute little Beagle puppies.
She still secretly is.
Yet, still no puppy at her house.
2 comments:
She will definitely never get a Brittany Spaniel. Been there, done that. Dogs ruin your yard.
Alice looks smashing, and almost the same as now! I like to see pictures of Charity.
Post a Comment