3.05.2007

Nobody asked me to do a self-portrait so here I am blogging about something that I love in addition to myself . . . Superstition Ranch Market.

This wonderful produce market (located .5 miles from my house) is generally filled with things like:

1. An entire pound of giant strawberries for $99.
2. Sweet pineapples for 2 for $3.
3. Large Hass Avacados for $.69.
4. And an overwhelming amount of old people paying with coins.

Sometimes they sell lots of gross crap but usually it's good . . . but I always wash my hands after I go there . . . kind of like when I go to Last Chance. Hmmmm.

2 comments:

C. Jane Kendrick said...

My dearest Liz, I missed you in AZ. Where were you? I kept waiting for you to stop by while I was eating your mother's wheat bread. Umph! Good thing Alice and I had plenty of social time.

And of course I would love to link a self-portrait of you. Anyone can sign up. Maybe next time?

Keep that in mind,
courtney

Michelle @ Twig said...

Is that going on the list of places you need to take me?!
I better add it to my little green book.