--Adachef's Friday Spotlight--
Isabel Charity Packard
My precocious niece, Isabel Charity, was born the day my sister, Charity Elaine, died on December 11th, 2001. Isabel is five years old and lives in San Antonio, Texas with my sister, Heidi, her husband, Josh and Grace, Noah and Sam.When Isabel was a baby, Heidi used to sing "Izza Baby, Izza Baby is a Baby Baby Girl. You were once a little baby, little baby Isabel." (tune to Clementine) and it kind of stuck. I still call her "Izzy".
Isabel is very girlish. She informed me today (in between giggles) that she got her ears pierced for her birthday and that she "could not feel it a bit!" Whew! She also told me that her favorite thing to wear is probably (emphasise on probably) "shorts and a pink shirt and a blue sweater and pink earrings".
What is something that makes you laugh?
Grace, because she tells me funny jokes. Oh, yeah, and she tickles me too.
What is your favorite thing to eat?
Healthy stuff . . . oh, and I like onions. Yeah, I LIKE them.
Would you rather sing or dance?
Sing.
What is your favorite book?
Sleeping Beauty and not because I like Prince Philip. Because I like the princess.
What is your favorite ice cream.
You really can't be picky but mine's probably chocolate or mint.
What's your favorite thing about Christmas?
Candy and because it's God's birthday.
What do you think is the prettiest thing about you?
My heart.
Enough said. I love you, Isabel!!!
Grace, because she tells me funny jokes. Oh, yeah, and she tickles me too.
What is your favorite thing to eat?
Healthy stuff . . . oh, and I like onions. Yeah, I LIKE them.
Would you rather sing or dance?
Sing.
What is your favorite book?
Sleeping Beauty and not because I like Prince Philip. Because I like the princess.
What is your favorite ice cream.
You really can't be picky but mine's probably chocolate or mint.
What's your favorite thing about Christmas?
Candy and because it's God's birthday.
What do you think is the prettiest thing about you?
My heart.
Enough said. I love you, Isabel!!!
4 comments:
So you have relatives in San Antonio? I live 1.5 hours north of San Antonio. I think you need to visit Izzy and then come to Austin and visit Anden... what do you think?
Michael, I know! Wouldn't that be fun? Isabel asked me the next time she would see me and I said, "Well, I don't know because plane tickets are really expensive." She said in the most matter-of-fact way, "Well, maybe Grandma can buy them for you because Grandma's really rich." I was trying not to snort. It was soooooo funny!
So you decided to start up a Friday's Face huh! That is such an adorable picture.
I didn't see that you replied and thought you were ignoring my comment. I am silly eh? Anyway, when you do come to visit Izzy, I wouldn't mind driving to see you.
Post a Comment