2.20.2007

To: David

Why I love my husband:

1. Because he gave me pearls,
Wynken Blynken and Nod, large amounts of dark chocolate
and other things for Christmas.
2. Because his kisses are delicious.
3. Because he always tucks me in to bed
in the morning when I wake up to his alarm.

4. Because he takes me to cool places.
5. Because, at the most random times, he'll whisper something incredible.
6. Because he tickles me when I pout.
7. Because he buys me gorgeous flowers.
8. Because he never, ever, ever gets mad.
9. Because he calls me "Girl".
10. Because I know that he'll never
say, do, act or be anything to hurt me . . .
and that's a good feeling.

1 comment:

Michelle @ Twig said...

I still forget that you're married...as wierd as that may sound! I just think of you and Dave hangin' out in Mesa like you were last summer! And the best part was when I was hanging out with both of you!