I wish everyone could hate running as much as me.
It makes me feel crazy inside when people say,
"Oh, running is so relaxing for me."
or
"Running is a stress-release".
Who ARE these people?
I think they are lying.
If my goal to lose 20 pounds before this summer
(and don't say that I don't have 20 pounds to lose. I do.)
wasn't such a big deal to me then I would give up on the whole thing altogether.
Alas, swimsuit season is on its way . . .
as is a week-long trip to San Diego with my husband's family.
Hooray!
Wish me luck.
"Oh, running is so relaxing for me."
or
"Running is a stress-release".
Who ARE these people?
I think they are lying.
If my goal to lose 20 pounds before this summer
(and don't say that I don't have 20 pounds to lose. I do.)
wasn't such a big deal to me then I would give up on the whole thing altogether.
Alas, swimsuit season is on its way . . .
as is a week-long trip to San Diego with my husband's family.
Hooray!
Wish me luck.
3 comments:
hey old childhood pal,
all i have to say about the
running is,
AMEN SISTER...
we should do lunch sometime, yo...
'cause you live here, and we can.
and p.s.
your blog makes me wanna be cute.
you rock...enjoy monday girl.
love,
angie (& chloe) dunn
Ang-a-roo! Where have you been all my life? Oh, yeah. Playing dolls with my mom until the wee hours of the morning or something. Yes we should do lunch. Can I eat your baby though because she is soooooooooo cute! (That was a joke-ish) I'm serious, by the way. I know good places.
Couldn't agree with you more. I HATE running with a passion.
Post a Comment