Some of you who attended my wedding reception may remember the cake.
It wasn't the most memorable or eye-popping cake around,
but I loved it.
As you may recall, the cake was adorned with a smallish silver "B".
After David and I got married I didn't know
what to do with such a thing so I tied some red and green ribbon on it
and made it one of our Christmas ornaments.
It wasn't the most memorable or eye-popping cake around,
but I loved it.
As you may recall, the cake was adorned with a smallish silver "B".
After David and I got married I didn't know
what to do with such a thing so I tied some red and green ribbon on it
and made it one of our Christmas ornaments.
2 comments:
I remember it. It was fabulous! What a great idea for an ornament!
Perfect Idea! Is that a real glorious pine smelling tree?
Post a Comment