12.15.2006

I just realized this morning that I haven't shared
any honeymoon pictures with my fellow bloggers.

First we went to Coronado Island and stayed in a condo next to Hotel Del. It was very nice and we were able to break up the long drive from Arizona to Santa Barbara.

On the second day of the honeymoon, we arrived at Hotel Oceana in Santa Barbara, California. The window on the right was our room and directly behind me was the ocean. It was very pretty and very nice.
After a couple of days in Santa Barbara, we drove to Long Beach and took a boat to Catalina Island. Our hotel, Hotel Metropole, was fabulous. We had an awesome jacuzzi tub in our room with a window overlooking the ocean, the best bed I've ever slept in, a cozy and romantic fireplace and a perfect view of the ocean.
(This is a picture from our balcony in Catalina)
(Another view off the balcony)

(The room with the door open is our room. Oops.)
We took many walks on this pathway next to the boats and it was lovely. Catalina was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.

1 comment:

Michelle @ Twig said...

Finally! It looked beautiful!