10.27.2006

My job is

CA-Ray-Zee!

This week I have been waking up at . . . oh, 5 a.m.
I get to work at 6 and work until 4 p.m.
That's right. A 10 hour shift. Feel free to pity me.

My only consolation is that David is moving here in 2 days and we are getting married in 7.

Also, I love this picture of me in Ireland.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, darling, you should feel consoled that my shift is exactly the same one. Except last week, I worked from 5:30 until 5:30. That's right, 12 hours. On the other hand, I'm quitting at the end of this coming week, so... I guess we both have things to look forward to! :D

Michelle @ Twig said...

Random post but i'll take it!...with your crazy work schedule i've missed your regular blogging. He's there in 2 days...wowsah! I'll be there in 5!!!