
It seems I will be starting a
new job.
Wildflower Bread Company
has offered me a
Management position.
It starts soon so more details later.
P.S. (to my culinary buddies): check out their menu. It's pretty exciting.
new job.
Wildflower Bread Company
has offered me a
Management position.
It starts soon so more details later.
P.S. (to my culinary buddies): check out their menu. It's pretty exciting.
2 comments:
99% excited.
1% nervous for a certain something.
That is awesome Liz! Do family members get free food? j/k I'm drooling right now. BTW, you can get rid of that 1% nervousness by reading the book "The Act of Marriage." And you MUST have David read it too. INSIST that he read it. I promise you will be SOOO glad! No matter how much he thinks he knows, trust me, he doesn't have a clue. :) Jay was really hesistant to read it, but I "insisted" ("Please, for me?"), and he was really glad.
Post a Comment