7.22.2006

My footsies are ever so cute
as of noon today.


Sarah and I got
hot rock pedicures at a
local Asian joint.
I'm going to San Diego with David's family
next weekend and I wanted a little beach design to
compliment
the occasion.
As soon as the word "Yes" escaped my lips when asked,
"You want flowa?" by Su Chung,
I immediately felt a twinge of fear.
What if she isn't good at this sort of thing
and I pay an extra $5 for a crummy nail job?
Then I realized that I was thinking like a "cheap skate"
and I cut her some slack.
She did an excellent job,
complete with blue and green rhinestones in the center. Unfortunately, my little toes look like
they just stepped out of a Roxy magazine . . .
and I'm just not that girl.


After paying and removing the toe separator (?) we left that Asian joint.
The last thing I saw before we exited the building
into 115 degree weather was a cute, regular customer
having her toenails painted . . . red . . . with a sophisticated modern flower.
Oh well. Better luck next time.

No comments: