7.11.2006

In an effort to be as cool as CJane, I have also decided to refer to the 90's classic . . . Clueless. I, too, loved this movie but in junior high school. One of Cher's "projects" is her curly-haired, red-headed, overall-wearing, flannel-sporting Ty. In an effort to help Ty get over her crush, Cher witnesses Ty's need to burn the sentimental items of her last love interest.

Recently, The Boy was at my house and we decided that it would be a good idea for me to get rid of some of my sentimental things from ex-boyfriends . . . such as: letters, necklaces, stuffed dogs, t-shirts and the like. However, we were short on time so we just burned this book that an ex-boyfriend made to declare his total devotion to me.
And that, my friends, I did not send to myself.

2 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

the first and last time i was involved in burning old sentimentals, the cops showed up, the fire truck showed up, and channel 2 showed up. note to self, don't burn something on the side of the street when there's a crazy piro on the loose who's running from the law.

elizabeth said...

Ha! I love it! Meech, did that really happen or are you fabricating some silly story?