7.07.2006

The Boy likes to tell me stories.

Frequently, I ask him a simple question like: "Babe, what is a backhoe?" Then, that loveable man proceeds to tell me a little something like this: "Do you remember that guy that I work with who got his girlfriend pregnant who works at my work whose mom is the secretary at my work who wouldn't sign my check the other day because I wasn't in Brawley? Yeah, well that guy the other day was telling me that before he started working for Jimmy that he was a hobo on 5th and 3rd and one morning he saw something on the side of the road. He picked it up, realized it was a backhoe and that's when he decided to start doing something with his life. So, a backhoe is . . . "

I love you baby!


P.S. Message from The Boy: "Write on your blog that I love you." The deed is done.

No comments: