5.18.2006

" To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die; to sleep;
No more . . ." -- Hamlet, Act III

THIS marvelous building behind me is the castle of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark. Well, it would be the castle of Hamlet . . . if the story were real. Alas, Elsinore Castle is just a splendid castle outside of Copenhagen.

My poor brother, Stephen/our awesome photographer, didn't get to be in many pictures (except the last jumping one) and my dad always insisted on wearing those sunglasses.


I guess his eyes are just really sensitive. So are mine, so I shouldn't complain.

And never make fun of my severe lack of jumping skills in this picture.
I wasn't ready!!!

1 comment:

Michelle @ Twig said...

So in my sick state I looked at all of your europe pictures since Stephen sent me the link to his flickr account and wow! loved them! I especially love the jumping pictures. I really can't imagine going somewhere so breathtaking...the colors, the scenery, the architecture...all gorgeous.