I'M BACK!!! (From D.C. that is)These pictures are mostly posted as a tribute to my totally, so, way cool brother, the master photographer.
He is so talented, that boy.
If only he could have made me look prettier . . . pity.
Powerscourt Palace is where these were taken. Powerscourt is in Wicklow County, Ireland.
If you've seen the film"The Count of Monte Cristo" (2002)
then you have seen this gorgeous place.
For movie see-ers only:
Do you remember when the Count
dramatically arrived at the party
in a hot air balloon?
Well, the palace that he arrived at was Powerscourt.
Anyway, so here are some pictures
of the place. I
sn't it splendid?
5 comments:
Thank goodness your back because I was starting to get sick of checking your blog everyday even though I knew you were gone and couldn't possibly blog...I just had to check anyway!!!
Oh and p.s. how could stephen possibly make you any prettier.
and p.p.s. I agree, that brother of yours really is a stellar photographer.
Wow I'm a dork, just realized that I had placed a comment down here and up top. I thought that it just hadn't loaded! Wow so much for trying to re-create the same message, now I just look silly!
You look exactly like mom in that middle photo! Except with blond hair. Wow! That's what mom would have looked like 40 years ago if she had blond hair.
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Post a Comment