I am Danish. In Bornholm, there are a plethora
of cemetaries around the island.
At one specific cemetary
I found a gravestone
with my name on it.
Hence the reason
why I am lying on stone
with my arms crossed
like a crazy Catholic.
No offense though.
3 comments:
oh and p.p.p.s. Lets hope ada chef features some D.C. pics soon!
Looks like my first comment didn't save for some reason, so the p.p.p.s sure doesn't make sense on that last comment which really should have been last, but anyway my first comment said something like....
Thank goodness you're back because I was starting to get sick of checking your blog everyday even though I knew you were gone and couldn't possibly blog...I just had to check!!!
oh and p.s. How could stephan possibly make you any prettier.
and p.p.s. I agree, that brother of yours really is a stellar photographer.
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment