A friend told me this story once: "One morning I woke up and it was dark in my room. I put my hand on my stomach and it was really flat. I thought to myself, 'Wow! I'm skinny!' Then, I realized that it was because I was lying down." That story made me crack up inside myself.Then, I heard another story about this really mean brother who was in a dark basement with his sister watching a movie. She fell asleep and after the movie ended he woke her up. She said, "It's really dark in here." to which he replied, "No, it's not the lights are on." She immediately became worried because she thought she had become blind and the brother continued to tell her that he could see just fine until he couldn't contain the laughter anymore. Horrible . . . but REALLY funny.
P.S. If you're wondering where my pictures of Europe are, be patient my friend! I'm waiting until the perfect moment to spring them on you (in other words: until my brother sends me the pictures).
P.P.S. It was Mitch!
2 comments:
If only I could lay down all the time, I'd have that break through wondrous feeling of skinny all over again!
How funny that you remembered that story!
The reason why I posted this is because this morning I went running and this was my thought process as I ran in 100 degree weather at 9:00 in the morning: "It is so dang hot out here. This is ridiculous. I need to lose my tummy fat. If only there were an easier way. That reminds me of a story that Mitchy said . . . (snicker snicker)". Mitch, you're awesome.
Post a Comment