4.10.2006













They walked in the door . . . looking like this.


Me: Oh - snicker - Jane! What happened? *chuckle* Why are you hot pink?
Claire: We just played with Tenna.
Me: I see . . .
Jane: I like pink.
Me: Well, come inside. What is this? What did Tenna use to do this?
Claire: I don't know.
Me: Where did she get it?
Jane: In the laundry room.
Me: Oh, great. Come on - no don't touch anything. Great. It's on my white shorts. Did your dad see you guys?
Claire: Yes.
Me: Well, come on. Let's show your mom. (knock) Steph? We have a surprise for you.
Stephanie: Oh! Well . . . *snicker* what happened?
Jane: We were playing at Tenna's and she just made us look like this.
Stephanie: You girls are covered in this stuff. Oh, Jane. I can't even look at you. Your eyes are scaring me --












That's my
favorite part. Claire, Jane and Tenna. They are a handful. The unidentified "goopy paint" that covered every visible part of their bodies turned out to be hidden in a tube of some kind. We're still not sure what it is . . .

1 comment:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

DID IT EVER COME OUT OF YOUR WHITE SHORTS?????!!!!!!!!