Tonight, I was reminded by music.
Watching Pride and Prejudice.
Music is incredible. It illicits such strong, vivid emotions. I can't imagine being deaf and not being able to hear the throbbing of the deepness of a cello. If you haven't seen the new Pride and Prejudice or you haven't heard the soundtrack . . . I would recommend doing so. It's wonderfully moving. Here are some of my other favorite CDs at the moment.
1. KT Tunstall - Eye To The Telescope
2. Citizen Cope - The Clarence Greenwood Recordings
3. Amélie Soundtrack - A Film by Jean-Pierre Jeunet
4. Chiara Civello - Last Quarter Moon
Music is incredible. It illicits such strong, vivid emotions. I can't imagine being deaf and not being able to hear the throbbing of the deepness of a cello. If you haven't seen the new Pride and Prejudice or you haven't heard the soundtrack . . . I would recommend doing so. It's wonderfully moving. Here are some of my other favorite CDs at the moment.1. KT Tunstall - Eye To The Telescope
2. Citizen Cope - The Clarence Greenwood Recordings
3. Amélie Soundtrack - A Film by Jean-Pierre Jeunet
4. Chiara Civello - Last Quarter Moon
1 comment:
Love the pic!....and I feel proud that half of your new favorite music selections came from me...it's not everyday that that happens!...okay wait a minute i'll give john credit, they came from him to me to you.
Post a Comment