Dear Blog,Today, I have to eat my words. Today, I bought chunky shoes. Blog, let me tell you why my buying chunky shoes is a secret. You see, I am known for my pointy, flashy and all-together stylish shoes. These black, leather, clunky looking slip-ons are none of those adjectives I just shared with you. I have spent many occasions teasing and mentioning disgust when it comes to chunky shoes. I have said things like: "Ew, they are so 90s!" and "Yeah, if you want to look like Frankenstein." and "Hideously ugly and I refuse to let you wear them." (small print: never really said any of those things . . . exactly) Now do you see why it is a secret that I bought some of these above mentioned shoes?
In my defense, O dearest Blog, I would like to mention that I am a chef by trade and my current black kitchen shoes have holes in the bottom. I cannot very well wear these holed-up shoes next semester, now could I? Could I? Although these shoes look heavy, they are surprisingly light and cushioney.
In an additional defense, O understanding Blog master, I also bought these cute red, pointy, flower-adorned, BCBG shoes to make up for my actions. Do you approve?With humbleness,
E
P.S. Please don't tell Mitch.
2 comments:
Well, this one won't be lived down! Although, your chunky shoes are for a more functional use than an every day stylish wear if you know what I mean. Okay Okay I have had and (do have still) some chunky shoes but give a short girl a break...heels just can't be worn everywhere and how else am I going to get taller? Needless to say you have done some magic on me but I'll be honest I still eye those chunky clunky funky shoes when I'm shopping!
Well, I must say that I'm glad I'm making an impact on your shoe shopping. I still feel bad about the D.I. shoes not fitting you and fitting mine. Miss ya!
Post a Comment