Am I weird for daily looking at things that I want for my wedding? Sometimes, I think I am very strange. I mean, I am not in any position to be thinking about getting married. I am 90% single so why do I think about it so much? I think it's probably because I'm obsessed with having the kind of wedding where people leave going, "That was a gorgeous wedding. So classy. So sophisticated. So scrumptious. So delightful. I wish she would get married every day. It was that great." Wouldn't that be awesome if someone said that about your wedding? I think I'm also really determined to have a great wedding without spending an enormous amount of money. I mean, I want to make my own cake for Pete's sake. My sister: flowers. My best friend: photos. My food: well, that's yet to be determined. Anyway, when I do finally get married I think it will be incredible. If you're really nice, I might invite you.
1.05.2006
Am I weird for daily looking at things that I want for my wedding? Sometimes, I think I am very strange. I mean, I am not in any position to be thinking about getting married. I am 90% single so why do I think about it so much? I think it's probably because I'm obsessed with having the kind of wedding where people leave going, "That was a gorgeous wedding. So classy. So sophisticated. So scrumptious. So delightful. I wish she would get married every day. It was that great." Wouldn't that be awesome if someone said that about your wedding? I think I'm also really determined to have a great wedding without spending an enormous amount of money. I mean, I want to make my own cake for Pete's sake. My sister: flowers. My best friend: photos. My food: well, that's yet to be determined. Anyway, when I do finally get married I think it will be incredible. If you're really nice, I might invite you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can ask my girlfriends from college - but before i had any intetions of marrying one particular person - i had registered myself on theknot.com, with a wedding date of november 10th, 2004. (this was back in 2001 - so i gave myself some time). i spent the next three and half years planning THE special day. only for it to come six months late - and nothing like i planned. i am sure this will not be the case with you -
and ps. i better be invited ;o)
Post a Comment