11.12.2005

Frightening Halloween-ness

This Halloween, I was a spider. I have to admit, I looked insanely splendid. I was thrilled at how well my costume turned out. My roommates and I had a blast getting ready for the night's events. Our FHE brothers came over and we went to the school carnival. There were a TON of kids there. They had food, carnival games like a cake walk, a coloring contest, darts, goldfish winning, a haunted house, relays and gorges of candies. Dan came over right before we left for the carnival so we could take a picture. He was dressed up as "Daniel son" from The Karate Kid. Our so, way, supa cool FHE brothers came to pick us up. Keith was Lloyd Christmas from Dumb & Dumber. Brent was a "Blue Steel" Crayola Crayon. My roommates had awesome costumes as well. Nadine was a nasty, fat grandma; Caitlin was a Latin Ballroom dancer; Jilinda was a freaky dead nurse; Mitch was a dead hitchhiker (her sign says, "Bama or bust" -- like Alabama); and I was a spider. Mitch and I also had many a good time playing with those finger puppets of ours. I LOVE Halloween! Such a night.







No comments: