He's cute! And I think you are smart to be wary (no matter how nice he is!) I am amazed at the wonderful experiences you are having. You are so brave. I talked to Danny and Michelle Ainge--they're in AZ visiting from Boston. I couldn't remember the name of the country club where you work but I told them about what you're doing. It is so cool!
Very cute. I agree you are smart to be careful, not matter how nice someone may SEEM. Unfortunately, he might not be interested in the church... just trying to get to you.
2 comments:
He's cute! And I think you are smart to be wary (no matter how nice he is!) I am amazed at the wonderful experiences you are having. You are so brave. I talked to Danny and Michelle Ainge--they're in AZ visiting from Boston. I couldn't remember the name of the country club where you work but I told them about what you're doing. It is so cool!
Very cute. I agree you are smart to be careful, not matter how nice someone may SEEM. Unfortunately, he might not be interested in the church... just trying to get to you.
Post a Comment