7.02.2005

July 2, 2005 (IJ)

Gosh! Some days, I have almost nothing to write about. I'm really sorry for those of you that read this in hopes of acquiring some useful knowledge about chefery. We did all the normal Grille Room stuff today. I was tired, as usual. Got annoyed with Alan and then felt guilty, as usual. Cooked up a storm, as usual. You know, all that good stuff. We had a table of 15 come in at about noon with 4 other tables. It's really stressful when you get a ton of orders at once. Wow! Chad did ask me if I wanted to stay later tonight and do saute for dinner, but working a 14 hour shift wasn't very appealing. Especially since some friends and I are going to the demolition derby tonight at the Brockton County Fair!

Last night, I made some friends at a party in Woburn. It was really nice to do something very social and just have fun with some good, LDS kids.

No comments: