Oh, Alice. Really? Jay? That seems almost dichotomous. (Did I use that word correctly? We'll exchange lessons. I'll teach you some culinary tricks and you help me with my vocabulary.) Liz
liz...when you come to my house will you cook for me while i sit and watch you? maybe i will read a magazine while i am at it...christian can watch the kids...perfect
Ha ha! That's a great idea, Steph. I would love to cook for you guys. I need to work on my vegetarian cuisine anyway. Besides, you have earned a biggity-break. I can't wait to come visit!
I think Jay just wants ME to learn your tricks. He is especially anxious for me to learn how to grill a good steak, but I think HE should learn how to do that. :)
6 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed with that fruit plate you made. Creative! Why am I surprised? Mary
It looks wonderful! Jay and I are dying for you to come for a visit and teach us some culinary tricks. :)
Oh, Alice. Really? Jay? That seems almost dichotomous. (Did I use that word correctly? We'll exchange lessons. I'll teach you some culinary tricks and you help me with my vocabulary.) Liz
liz...when you come to my house will you cook for me while i sit and watch you? maybe i will read a magazine while i am at it...christian can watch the kids...perfect
Ha ha! That's a great idea, Steph. I would love to cook for you guys. I need to work on my vegetarian cuisine anyway. Besides, you have earned a biggity-break. I can't wait to come visit!
I think Jay just wants ME to learn your tricks. He is especially anxious for me to learn how to grill a good steak, but I think HE should learn how to do that. :)
Post a Comment