6.30.2005

June 30, 2005 (IJ)

I hate the days when I forget to bring my camera. I knew that I would just be working in the Grille Room with Alan today, so I thought -- I won't need this! However, today Chad had me do the designs on 170 dessert plates for tonight's function. He had me use a Melba (raspberry) sauce and I made circles (using a squeeze bottle) on a white plate and then placed 5 raspberries around it. It looked nice and I wish I had taken a picture.

Other than that, I just cooked the normal stuff in the Grille Room. I have to work on the 4th of July, but only until 3 p.m., so hopefully I'll still be able to see fireworks from my house. That would be nice.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Diane Barazoto said...

Liz,
I love reading your posts! I feel like I know what is going on in your life even if it is just a snapshot. Keep it up.
Diane