This morning, I woke up at about 5:00 a.m. to get to my house by 6:00. I stayed at the Fairmont hotel (http://www.fairmont.com/copleyplaza/-- SOOO FUN!) for the past few nights with Debbie and Clint and the kids. They reserved two rooms and I stayed with a couple of the kids in one. It was kind of fun to take the train that early in the morning. I felt like one of the "city commuters".
I worked with Edvan and Alan today in the Grille Room. I made up the panini today. It was basil, tomato and mozzarella. Debbie, Clint and the kids and I went to the North End of Boston yesterday and stopped at an Italian restaurant. I guess I was inspired by their margharita pizza.
Tomorrow, I have a different schedule than I have had the past few weeks. I'm working 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. It should be an interesting day. It is "Steak and Cigar night" for the men members of the country club. So, I guess I'll be inhaling "stogie" smoke all night. Yippee! I need to brush up on my meat temperatures so I don't mess up the huge (and very expensive) steaks that Chad has prepared to be cooked. I'm sure I'll have a lot more to write about tomorrow.
Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment