I worked in the Grille Room today with Bobbi Jo. Remember how I was really worried about her? Well, it turns out that she has "trigger finger". Her fingers lock up at night when she is resting and she can't open her hand. She has to have surgery next week and then she'll be out for a few weeks, so she quit. I'm really disappointed because I really like working with her. Because she's going to be gone, Chad put me in charge of the Grille Room for a few days a week. If this were a real job, I think this is what they call a "premotion". Hmmm. If only I got paid more.
Other than that, I just did the normal stuff. It was insanely humid and hot today. Ewww. Everyone was crawling with mosquitos. I cannot believe we had customers that ate outside. Our panini of the day was teriyaki chicken with grilled pineapple and swiss. I thought it sounded great, but no one ordered it.
It's late and I'm going to bed.
1 comment:
ELIZABETH, I REALLY ENJOY READING YOUR DAILY COMMENTS ABOUT WORK AND YOUR OTHER ACTIVITIES. KEEP IT UP.
Post a Comment