5.31.2005

May 31, 2005 (J)

Today, as it was my day off, I went to the Museum of Science with Matthew. It was so cool! I am terrible at math and science, but Matthew is . . . NOT! It was a blast to hang out with him in the Mathematica room. We walked in and there were tons of hands on math and science experiments and demonstrations. He looked at me with this huge grin and said, "I never want to leave!" It was so funny. That's how I feel at Anthropologie or Williams-Sonoma, but not the Mathematica room at the Boston Museum of Science. It made me laugh aloud. So, we spent the day learning about anything and everything from gravity to lightning; the "big dig" to the brain. Good times. Afterward, we went back to his place and watched "Contact". He was really in the mood to watch it after the science museum. We had been looking at the solar system and something about SETI and it's one of his favorite movies. Then, I came home and walked across the street to the Whole Foods Market to buy some groceries. It felt so good to be in the produce aisle(s). I love organic produce. It makes me smile. For some silly reason, I feel supremely cool at Whole Foods. I bought some Challah bread, Harvarti cheese, organic yogurt, some snow peas and Naked mango juice. I love food . . . hence my profession of choice. Speaking of which, I should get ready for bed. It's another long day of work tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great day off . I know why you like Whole Foods...you live near a very amazing store. I wish we had one like it in our area. Mary