6.04.2008

moving on

dearest loyal friends,

I'm like the annoying kid down the street who tries to slither away and say, "I'm leaving now . . . I'm really going . . . you're going to miss me . . . I'm leaving . . ." but this time it's for real. I know I've taunted you with fake-outs of not blogging anymore, but I'm changing my tune.

this adachef/bryant milestones/bryant memoirs has been good to me. I started this blog in June 2005 as a internship journal to document of my life starting in boston during my culinary internship. I've posted through several different relationships, college experiences, moving, traveling, my engagement and the first year or so of my wonderful marriage, but the time has come to move on from my "adachef" days. I've started a new blog, "lizzy writes" (www.elizabethbryant.blogspot.com) and would love for you to join me there.

3 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ok! Check ya on the flip side, homie.

Michelle @ Twig said...

E, you scared the CurRAP out of me...I thought you were saying you were calling it quits for good!...don't do that to me...because remember that you're the one who got me started! And now that I'm calming down I'll go check out the new spot ;o) Loves!

Tricia said...

Yes, I too got a little nervous that you meant you were leaving for good. I really enjoy reading your blog posts!