Why do donuts sound so delicious? Could it be because Krispy Kreme has finally opened its doors again to the maddening crowd of Arizona? (You bet.) Maybe it's because Marta posted this delightful picture of donuts from Daylight Donuts and I want to pluck one of those babies right out of that virtual box? (Right, again!) But I'm putting my money on the fact that it's because I'm suffering through major sugar withdrawals from my "no-sugar ventures". Don't get me wrong, I did have a Oreo milkshake on Saturday night and enjoyed it throughly. I also had a smallish slice of Grasshopper ice cream cake last night after Sunday dinner. It was also very delicious. However, during the week, I've been pretty good. No "weekday dessert" for me and I've been diligent about working out and cutting out fat. The results are finally starting to show. Yee ha! I can't wait to show up at the beach with my rockin' new Shade suit, killer sunglasses (can't afford 'em, but love 'em), a very cute beach bag and a tan/toned bod. I will conquer!But seriously, don't donut(s) sound soooooooooooo good?
2 comments:
you said it lizzy, the donuts looked dee-vine on marta's blog and now you've got me thinking about them again!
I don't know how you do it...no sugar??? I think I'd die. Do you remember when we did our "no ice cream until graduation" kick? Talk about pure torture!
Post a Comment