Friends! Countrymen! I'm having a GARAGE/MOVING sale tomorrow morning starting at 6:30 a.m. (I know - kill me) and we seriously need to sell our stuff. Many of you know that David and I are moving from our awesome abode and we no longer have use for our furniture.

We are selling our sofa, dresser (that I love so much), chair, tons of clothing, lots of paintings and artwork . . . needless to say, a good time for all. Spread the word and please come!

Saturday, May 17th 2008
6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.(ish)
4957 East Broadway
Mesa, AZ 85206
4 comments:
where are you moving? why? huh? did i miss something?
I didn't know you were moving??!!
Yeah I didn't know either. Are you moving to San Diego? That is the only place you talk about moving. I feel so left out.
i hope we get a blog about the move .. aka where you are going, why, etc etc. :o)
Post a Comment