4.18.2008

angie's challenge

My friend Angie is very awesome.

I've known Angie since I was 8 and I could tell you a lot of funny stories about her from the time I met her all the way through high school and when we worked together at Scrapbooks Etc. She's one of those people that makes any situation 10 times more funny because of her quick wit and silly phrases. Most people read her blog to be inspired by her creativity (she teaches incredible scrapbooking classes) or to check out her delicious daughter but yesterday, she posted something a little more serious but not any less inspirational. She's invited the blogging world to join her in her quest for a healthier life and I'm so joining in. You should too by clicking here.

4 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

i haven't commented here in quite some time...although i've definitely visited! just thought i would stop by and say, this is an awesome goal and if i wasn't so involved in other "things" i might consider joining in! i'll just live vicariously through you for now ;o)

angiedunn said...

Aw...you're awesome back! Thanks for the kind words on this sunny friday afternoon.

I'm very excited for you to join in on the fun Liz! *Great to see you little love birds @ Tia today as well.

And again: you did an amazing job this morning. Beautiful rendish of "Abide with Me," indeed.

Melissa said...

I like the idea. I will try to hang with her. We could all lose a few I guess.

Jenn said...

I heart Ang- and I heart you! I lost your blog site awhile ago (when I got a new laptop) but have found you again!
xoxox