I got some of the juicy details about how he proposed (very romantic and clever and soooooo them) while I had a BIG grin on my face. I'm pretty sure she'll be sharing most of the story on her blog tomorrow. Make sure you wish her congratulations here! Tell her I sent you.
3.06.2008
{a very long engagement . . . but not really}
I got some of the juicy details about how he proposed (very romantic and clever and soooooo them) while I had a BIG grin on my face. I'm pretty sure she'll be sharing most of the story on her blog tomorrow. Make sure you wish her congratulations here! Tell her I sent you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Liz...that is very exciting! Can you e-mail me and let me know Heidi's (your sister) e-mail address. I'd like to e-mail her about the military option of paying for med school
This is Tricia- e-mail address is triciajoy4@hotmail.com
Oh E you're the biggity best! I love being on your blog 2 posts in a row!!!...and the screaming was the best ending to the night! More phone calling you more often in high hopes ;o)
Congrats to them!:-) Yay for marriage!!!!:-)
Congrats to your cute friend & her happy milestone!
Very exciting. She is lucky to have you as a friend.
Post a Comment