The itinerary o' fun for the reunion of M and E starts Thursday morning with a trip to Last Chance (many hours will be spent in this heaven), lunch at La Grande L'Orange, shopping in downtown Scottsdale, browsing art galleries and shops and then a Valentine's dinner at home of steamed artichokes, ginger chicken with roasted peaches and red onions and hot co-co-cocoa for dessert while watching Jane Austen's Persuasion. It'll be great . . . even without our manly men. I'll be missing David while he's in Reno for a construction convention and M will be missing her man, Steve, who's alone in Utah because I begged and pleaded for her to come visit me on Valentine's weekend! Besides, their love lasts all year long! They can celebrate on Monday like we are! Updates to come.
2.11.2008
{reuniting and painting}
The itinerary o' fun for the reunion of M and E starts Thursday morning with a trip to Last Chance (many hours will be spent in this heaven), lunch at La Grande L'Orange, shopping in downtown Scottsdale, browsing art galleries and shops and then a Valentine's dinner at home of steamed artichokes, ginger chicken with roasted peaches and red onions and hot co-co-cocoa for dessert while watching Jane Austen's Persuasion. It'll be great . . . even without our manly men. I'll be missing David while he's in Reno for a construction convention and M will be missing her man, Steve, who's alone in Utah because I begged and pleaded for her to come visit me on Valentine's weekend! Besides, their love lasts all year long! They can celebrate on Monday like we are! Updates to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun! You two go crazy!!
Tell Mich I said hi! You guys will have a blast, see ya Monday at Crackers!
Post a Comment