10.04.2007

pushing daisies

I love my new favorite show, Pushing Daisies, for so many reasons. Here are a few:

- I love that when the narrator says someone's age, it is always in years, months, days and minutes.
- Kristin Chenoweth.
- All of Ned's pies look delicious and I love that his shop is called "The Pie Hole".
- I have big crushes on Ned when he looks at the ground shyly and grins to himself while mumbling something to Chuck (the cute girl in the red flower dress)
- The brightness and color remind me of Amélie.

Seriously, this show is so great. The plot is fantastically bizarre, the characters are quirky and surreal, the filming is vibrant and the main character is an awkward hunk. What else could you ask for?

5 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Liz, you are so cute! I always love reading your updates. They crack me up. :) By the way, did I tell you we're really good friends with your cousin Matt Herring and his wife, Tammy? They're one of our best friends up here. Small world, huh!? It's fun to exchange Mesa details with him. :)

Michelle @ Twig said...

when does it show? p.s. great wording in this post...you must be a writer ;o)

Malia said...

This show looked interesting to me, I should check it out.

Alright, let's get down to business. The shoes are absolutely amazing and I definately think you should wear them to your Brother's wedding. They are from Nordstrom and the brand is REPORT signature, they're 174 though! I actually had Nordstrom order them in for me so I can find out if I really like them. They also come in black and a really pretty plum color.

Melissa said...

I will have to give it a shot.

Malia said...

Oh Liz, I haven't purchased them...yet! I caught Brad in a particularly good mood when I called him about them, "he said, well let me look at them." That was after he said 174 for shoes! Later that night I thought about it and I'd rather use that money on paint or something cute for the apartment, but maybe someday I'll splurge. If you do get them take a picture for me.