10.19.2007

{the many faces}

When you're trying to take a picture of yourself and your husband, it's really annoying when he'll only make these kinds of fake smiles. However, I love that man.

Life is so good.

We are going to spend the whole weekend in bed . . . cause that man is getting a cold! Sicko.

6 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

5:35 am? You're crazy. And really, really pretty.

Melissa said...

His smile was cute anyways. Hope he's not too sick. I guess you could watch some chick flicks!

elizabeth said...

you know, we probably could because David loves chick flicks. we rented flag of our fathers though so I'm pretty sure we'll be watching that on our ClearPlay.

Erica said...

You guys are cute

Emily K Jacob A said...

I love pictures of you. You're one pretty lady. I love how the comments you leave have that beautiful picture of you as a bride. Europe! That's so cool! Some of those look like magazine cut outs!

Heidi said...

Liz, I'm glad you found my blog! :) I have been reading yours for ages and ages. One night last semester when Tylan was at work late I went back to the beginning and read about when you had your internship in Boston. SO FUN! I loved reading about it and I was a little bit jealous. ;) I copied down all the recipes you posted - I am a recipe junkie!