Have you all heard of Zafu.com? I know I’m not the only one who can’t find a good pair of jeans to fit my thighs while making my waist appear smaller and my behind appear tight (emphasis on “appear”). I have yet to go jeans shopping lately but when I do, I know that I will be able to pick and choose between 47 choices of jeans that look good on my body type. I'm really leaning toward these David Kahn's.P.S. The website can also help you determine pants, plus jeans and bras for your body. Rock on Zafu!
2 comments:
K, I'm really impressed because my favorite pair of jeans came up on my results! I guess I missed you at the funeral, how are you?
Jeans. Trying them on comes in a close second to trying on swim suits. Not my favorite thing to do. Nope.
Post a Comment