Hurrah! My chair fabric came yesterday! It is as beautiful and perfect as I imagined. I am very impressed with the eBay shop I bought it from: The Fabric Bolt. I highly recommend it.Sorry I don't really have time to blog lately but I have a ton to do at work and then I'm going home to recover those chairs so we can sit on them. I can't wait! I'll post pictures of the finished product as soon as I can (and all my Halloween decorations that I've already had up for a week! It looks spooky!)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see them!
absolutely loving your new layout! and that fabric is incredible! someday soon i'll see the finished chair in person!!!
I love the fabric! I am going to look there for some fabric for curtains. I really need to make some - when I get extra money (is there really such a thing?) will you help me decorate my house? YOu are so good at it!
Post a Comment