10.08.2007

After a wonderful weekend of General Conference, planting my garden of sweet peas and herbs, making cinnamon rolls for Saturday morning conference, enjoying some much needed fall weather, decorating Halloween sugar cookies with my girlfriends, eating dinner at Flancer’s and cuddling while watching Casino Royale (p.s. Daniel Craig is FINE) . . . David and I finished off the weekend by going “house hunting”. We didn't leave the house on Sunday until 5 p.m. and I was getting itchy with the inside air. We thought it would be nice to go for a drive. With the windows down and the cool air blowing through my hair, we drove around for 2 hours looking at houses that we could hypothetically buy. After looking at about 80 brown houses with gravel landscaping and bite-size yards, I proclaimed: “Please don’t make me live here!” The thought of moving 40 minutes outside of town into a suburb of homes with color choices of brown, beige, tan, coffee, russet, auburn, taupe and BUFF! Look up those words . . . they are synonymous and it makes me want to barf.

House hunting can be fun in the following areas: La Jolla, California; Salt Lake City, Utah; Canton, Massachusetts; West Linn, Oregon; Denver, Colorado.

2 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

There are plenty of pretty, might I add, different colored houses here!

angiedunn said...

well, it's official. you hate my house. (:

ps: LOVE pushing daisies. thanks for the recommendation!