9.28.2007

one last thing . . .

For Namesake
ROCKSTAR NAME (first pet and current car)
Shae Tiger

GANGSTA NAME (favorite ice cream flavor and cookie)
Cookies 'N Cream Chocolate Chip

FLY GIRL NAME (first initial of first name, first three letters of last name)
Ebry

DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Dog

STAR WARS NAME (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Bryea

SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color and favorite drink)
Green Root Beer

NASCAR NAME (first names of grandfathers)
Harold Allen

DANCER NAME (name of favorite perfume/cologne and favorite candy)
Oiseau "The Charmer" Skittles

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (middle names of parents)
Ada Allen

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I normally don't enjoy reading questionaires but that is FUNNY!

kemra said...

So, I couldn't agree more with you on your Office comments last night. You nailed it, right down to Pam and Jim being the cutest couple, second only to Luke and Lorelei. I also have a huge crush on Jim, but its OK, because Dean has one on Pam!

Melissa said...

Funny! Yes I got the painting. I didn't know it was blue and brown. It makes me love it even more! I will blog it when I get it framed and on the wall!

Tina said...

Haha! I love it. :) I thought I'd stop by your site again and low and behold you did the Name Meme! So fun. I love your Witness Protection name, that sounds pretty.
Hope you're having a great time visiting family. :)

kt said...

what if your mom doesn't have a middle name? My witness protection name sounds way too masculine. Chandler Bradshaw. Awkward.