9.16.2007

My best friend, M, has seen a lot of my guys come and go in my dating years. She's helped me through a lot of tears, anger, hurt, confusion and insecurity. This one's for you Mitchy.

Today, I was rummaging through Picasa and found a ton of pictures of a few of my old boyfriends. I have dated some funky dudes but a lot of them are nice guys.

1) Jordan Bluth: awesome singer, very fun and exceptionally well-mannered.

Status: single (but not for long ladies!)

















2) Scott (?): I'm horrible for not remembering his name, made me laugh until I thought I was going to wet myself, confident, nice singing voice, hilarious laugh, really nice.

Status: no idea












3) Matthew Warnick: the most hilarious guy I've dated, artistic, sensitive and a little too much like myself.

Status: single in Boston













4) Philip Arias: half Venezuelan, rowing captain at BYU, brilliant, athletic, not much in common.

Status: married to a blonde babe

















5) Drew Dowling: super sweet, easy-going, awesome family, just good ol' fun, still get along great.

Status: married to a cute, little girl












6) Daniel Call: pre-mi, tall, fun when he was happy, not fun when he was sad.

Status: no idea












7) David Bryant: easy-going, fun, makes me laugh, goofy, sweet, athletic, true love of my life.

Status: ALL MINE

4 comments:

Jourdan said...

I followed cjanes blog to you...

Anyways, my maiden name is Jourdan Bluth (now Boynton). Jordan (the guy you dated) is my second cousin.

When did you know him, or did you go to HS with him? He has a great family! ;)

Michelle @ Twig said...

Oh E! I needed that!...you've definitely helped me think and think and think which always opens my mind to where it needs to be. I'll be calling you soon of course because not only has it been the weekend without a chat but I think I have some progression for you!

P.S. wow I basically was there for all of those dating periods but had forgotten about some of those guys!

kemra said...

So, I think the only guy that I recognized out of that was Jordan - and I think I may have heard of Scott. You make me laugh! I think you married the best one out of the group though!

Aileena said...

That was a fun blog. I would love to do that-however one slight hang up- I only ever had one real "boyfriend" my hubby! Funny huh- I guess I just preferred guy friends and I got married young. Feb. marks five years for me, crazy huh!