8.06.2007

My boss just notified me that she will be returning from her maternity leave in two weeks.

Eeek!

I say, "Eeek!" because my boss hired me solely for the purpose to take over her office duties while she and another employee was on maternity leave. So since both have returned to work, I ask you - what now? If I have to find a new job . . .

It must allow me to:
1) not work weekends
2) get home early enough to cook dinner (i.e. 4 p.m. at the latest)
3) get paid the same (or hopefully more) as my current job
4) have sick and vacation days
5) not have to deal with verbal abuse from employees (ha!)


I was talking to my sisters the other day about a possible career change and I want so badly to do something different and creative. I wish I was a successful artist or card designer or professional scrapbooker. I just want to do something that I enjoy! Perhaps
Etsy is my friend after all.

3 comments:

kt said...

welcome to the real world... le sigh

Michelle @ Twig said...

both of our dreams would be fulfilled if we would just open up shop/cafe together...i'm mean really, am i right or am i right?

Erica said...

I love etsy. I always say I'm going to start selling something on there, but then I don't.