I love that my grandma Ada (whom I am named after) wrote this on the back of one of her recipe cards:
"You don't have to worry about the boys if you make sure that all of your girl friends with whom you closely associate are living the standards of the Church."
Boo ya, Grandma!
4 comments:
Thank you Grandma Ada, so true so true!
what does that mean?
I think it means that girls have a strong influence on boys. I took it to mean that if girls are doing what's right then their example and decisions affect the boys they date, are friends with, etc. Grandma was so wise.
I think it also means that if you are hanging out with the right girls, you know good boys will want to hang out with you. I think people judge us by our friends more often than we think.
Post a Comment