So, apparently every person who blogs in this universe was in San Diego this past week. We only ran into 2 people from Mesa, but after catching up on my bloggin', I've realized it was possible to run into at least 6 others that were there at the same time as all of us. Too weird!
4 comments:
you really built those! that's a lot of work! i'm impressed.
I felt pretty good about the sand castle I built, but now I realize I have no talent. I am impressed!
So, apparently every person who blogs in this universe was in San Diego this past week. We only ran into 2 people from Mesa, but after catching up on my bloggin', I've realized it was possible to run into at least 6 others that were there at the same time as all of us. Too weird!
Your pictures are adorable, btw. :)
That's a human? :P
Post a Comment