My boss is pregnant (with a girl) and I need to buy her a gift. I really don't want to spend more than $20 and we don't entirely have the same style on things.me: Petunia Pickle Bottom
her: Babies 'R Us
So, does anyone have any great ideas? I don't want to get the baby clothes or toys. I know that she doesn't have a diaper bag (which gets pricey) and she wasn't even planning on getting one. I also know that she already has a lot of blankets and quilts too so I'm at a loss. Please help!!!
Maybe I should ask Design Mom . . .
6 comments:
Books- I always get books. Sandra Boyton. Love- L O V E - Love Sandra Boyton!My fav is MOO, BAA, LA LA LA-
i'm with Jenn on the books comment...i also must say, that baby einstean music or dvds are a dream!! honestly, they work miracles. if you are into that sorta thing. {some people aren't down with the whole baby watching tv thing}...but i'm okay with it, and i LOVE 'em.
My current favorite baby gift is the Mary Engelbreit Mother Goose book and coordinating CD (as read by Vanessa Redgrave). It's a great combo, that is really darling and won't kill your pocketbook. Combined are like $40, but the book on its own is usually about $20.
Also, they now have these great Golden Book compilation series' of books that are really nice. There is an Eloise Wilkin one which would be kind of vintage-y, but still brand new!
I love when readers send me questions. . .
this book had given me so much ideas to play with... you can get one online or at your local Gymboree activity center... theres the clothing store and then the activity store... anyway here's the link : http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Play-Gymboree-Wendy-Masi/dp/0865734348/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/103-6989767-1319829?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1178928599&sr=1-2 good luck!
Just found your blog via Oh Happy Day...but how about music? Elizabeth Mitchell, Bill Crofut, and American Lullaby or Guitar Lullaby from Ellipsis Arts Series are some of our favorites.
Post a Comment