4.12.2007

Life Moment Part III

Meeting Mitch
(the combining of M and E)


This is Mitch. She rocks.


Before we even met,
Mitch walked into my "already decorated room" and thought,
"Wow. This girl is going to be a snot."
Well, she couldn't have been more wrong.
I am anything but a snot. Hello!!!? Duh!




Mitch is super awesome at taking smart pictures of me
like (below) for my culinary classes.



She introduced me to cool things
like Poet's Corner, Music Outlet and good tea.



She comes to silly sweater parties with me
at Christmas time as my "wing-woman" when my little brother
sets me up with a boy that was CLEARLY not interested in me.



When I got hit by a car,
she immediately hurried to the Provo Hospital with her adorable father
to be with my head-bleeding self.


She is such a naughty vixen.
She always gets those sexy bearded men.



She was my best girl at my wedding.
I love that we got pedicures together
the day of my wedding and just giggled all morning.

My life moment with Mitch is still happening.
Mitch continually blesses my life with her
friendship, wise words, funny comments, incredible talents
and life-changing conversation.



2 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

Lizzy,
Another post about me!!!! You're just trying to coax me in to buying you a fancier friendship bracelet aren't you...I'm sorry someday I'll be able to afford the bracelet with the real diamonds...


Love ya, Love ya, and Love ya more!

Anonymous said...

i love that gruesome pic of you in the hospital, i haven't seen that one yet!
i love how friendship is important to you!