4.25.2007

Bike Riding

Check out my new bike.
I just love riding it.

I just love riding it straight through the wind.
I just love riding it right by Mr. Cute Old Man
that lives down the street and waving.

I just love riding it and imagining how wonderful
some red and yellow tulips would look cascading over the side of my basket.

I just love riding it all the way to my mom's house
and then taking it on a little spin down Memory Lane (or El Moro Avenue).


It makes me feel young and sweet.
I recommend that everyone buy a bike.

4 comments:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

that is sooooooo cute

Michelle @ Twig said...

It's beautiful! Love the basket. And yes, find a street market and buy some flowers, it's a must! I need a bike.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I asked you about your bike awhile back & now I want to know if you had it shipped from Chubbies & if you got to test it out anywhere. I want to have one shipped but I am afraid the fit won't be right.

Elizabeth said...

I love your new bike! Cute!