So, do you remember this ugly chair? It used to smell like dirt. It used to have raunchy stains on it. It used to have a tag on it from Salvation Army for $5. Want to know how I made it cute? Ok. Step One: Find an ugly chair.
Step Two: Have an awesome mother to help you recover said ugly chair.
3. Thank your awesome mother for being so very awesome.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Liz, this turned out gorgeous. You guys did a great job! I love the fabric choice :) My sister just completed a similar project. I must say yours turned out a little better although hers' definitely serves its purpose. Have a great day!
4 comments:
Liz, this turned out gorgeous. You guys did a great job! I love the fabric choice :) My sister just completed a similar project. I must say yours turned out a little better although hers' definitely serves its purpose. Have a great day!
Love love love it! I remember its state at stage 2. I wouldn't even know that it was the same chair.
It IS awesome, and so is Mom.
Your mom is amazing, as are all her talented children!
Post a Comment