Because . . .
1. It has my bestest friend,
Mitch, in it.
2. It was my wedding day.
3. My brother is picking
his nose in the background.
4. The giggling is a perfect reflection of
me and Mitch's relationship.
5. Right after this, my new husband and I went to our home and started our life together. Sweetness!
1. It has my bestest friend,
Mitch, in it.
2. It was my wedding day.
3. My brother is picking
his nose in the background.
4. The giggling is a perfect reflection of
me and Mitch's relationship.
5. Right after this, my new husband and I went to our home and started our life together. Sweetness!
5 comments:
ditto to that!
that boy picking his nose is sooo hot! who is that?
another reason that photo is rockin, is your hair...so beautiful
And you even did your hair all by yourself!
....not that when you do your hair all by yourself it isn't always gorgeous :o)
I miss the good 'ol days when you would put your hands to your mouth with a smile and ask if you could do my hair and makeup. You said it almost hesitantly, but I was all for it. If only you could do that for me every day.
I know! I miss doing those darling curls on your cute head. In fact, I just miss living with you. How come we keep missing each other's calls. I NEED, NEED to talk to you! I'm calling you tonight! It might be late though.
I love that Christian is picking his nose. Your hair does look beautiful.
(I'm Sarah's sister.)
Post a Comment